BAC

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If God is a DJ...

Thoughts for this morning...

I woke up this morning around 6 am. Considering I was up until about three am reading a great book, that didn't give me much in terms of sleep. I looked outside to see if it was overcast, not that I needed to because all I had to do was try and move. I could think of only one word...ouch! Everything hurt. Not a good start to a new day.

That's how this works though, with the RA I mean. One day, like yesterday, I was great! I felt good, was in minimal pain, and my mood was excellent. Not to mention the weather was 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Then today: overcast, rainy, and pain.

Sometimes I think that God is a sadist. Sometimes I miss being able to wear high heels. Sometimes I think this is all a dream. And SOMETIMES, yes sometimes, I sit back and think:

If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music

If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it

God I love Pink! She rocks!

Okay, well I am off to bed, to try and get a few winks in before this day is a complete waste! Wish me sweet dreams...as I need it.

Wishing you all good health and happiness.
P.S. Don't forget to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment