BAC

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Duuhhhh-uunnnnn!

Well almost done. Just to check in. I have successfully painted the walls and the trim. I have put together all the shelves and desk...or should I say that my father did that part. He is still handy to have around even at 72! I just now have a bit of clean up, need to go to the storage facility to pick up all the goodies I have been collecting for the new room over the last few months, and make the headboard. Shit. That is still a lot of work. Oh, well. It is getting there...that's all I can say.

I do have to say that I have been doing a fairly good job about trying to not overdue myself. I have been taking regular breaks and having my parents help me here and there, which is not an easy thing for me to do. I used to be able to do so much of this on my own before. Before RA, that is.

Stupid RA.

Why couldn't I have a cool disease like...um, wait. Are there any cool diseases out there?

Well, needless to say, I am almost done and I will let you all know how it turns out!!

Later gaters!

2 comments:

  1. I've been surfing Target's bedding page looking for grey bedding to see what your stuff looks like, but can't find it. You should have waited to birthday party weekend and had a few of us over early to do up your boudoir for you. Can't wait to see the pictures of your new lair. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...here is a link to what it looks like: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Loria/items/Thomas_O_Brien_Full_Queen_King_Pewter_Blossom_Duvet_Set

    That would have been actually quite fun and prolly a hell of a lot less pain for me, but I am happy with the fact that I was "able" to do it. Mom and Dad were really helpful too, but for the most part I did it on my own. It feels great!

    ReplyDelete