BAC

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I See a Peach Wall and I Want to Paint it Black...er, gray

So I am going to attempt to paint my room this morning. I know, I know. Probably not the best idea of an activity for me considering how I have been feeling these last few weeks, but today is the second day where I am actually not in pain and I can walk somewhat normally. So in true form, I take my "good days" and run with them. I am sure I will overdue, like I usually do, but I am going to try and be careful.

That's the stupid thing about RA and me. I never seem to find the right balance. It is hard, especially when you are feeling like dried dog shit most days and when you get a day where you feel somewhat normal, you want to do and accomplish everything you have been putting off since you started feeling like said dog shit.

You would think that I would learn.

After several weeks of deliberation on a color palate, however, I have finally purchased the paint for my room and am going to attempt to get it on the wall. It is strange that I have lived in this 12 by 10 room for two years now; all of my personal belongings in a storage facility down the road. The walls are a nineteen nineties putrid peach color; something that I am admittedly highly opposed to. I have settled on a shade of gray that will match my new bedding I bought at Target. I have no idea what it will look like, but all I know is that I don't want to look at my walls anymore with that disgusting peach shit all over them.

So wish me luck. I will try and post the results, as I am sure there are those of you just perched on the edge of your seats in wild anticipation! Not!

Wishing you all good health and humor!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get it painted? Let me know if you want help. I haven't seen or talked to you in a really long time. Why is that? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete